Home Sweet New Home - De Pere, Wisconsin

Hello friends. After 5 months catching up with life after being abroad, I moved about a week ago to De Pere, Wisconsin just south of Green Bay. Many people ask why I moved here and I have several reasons: some dear friends live here, I love hiking, biking and nature and my astrological chart suggested that living northwest of my place of birth would be great for me. So far so good!

Pelicans and sea gulls enjoy the Fox River. The Fox River and Fox River bike trail are minutes by walking from my new place. 

I am renting a very small duplex unit in a very charming part of De Pere. There is rich history here as far back at the 1600's when French fur trappers/traders settled in the area.

Lake Michigan is nearby and lots of new parks to explore. I bike and then I stop periodically to allow Lucky to swim in the river. Lucky sits in the bike trailer. Extra workout for me!
 
Lucky swimming in the Fox River

I look forward to sharing new adventures as I get settled in here and learn more about the history and geography of the area. Here are Sand Hill Cranes strolling the nearby Saint Norbert Abbey Cemetery where I like to walk 

Comments