Where in the World is Marie Now?

Hello dear friends. Well reentry into the normal world has been fairly smooth all things considered. My new adventure is navigating life in a rural area of Fairfield,  Iowa where I am renting a house for four months. There is not much snow removal and mostly gravel roads. I got studded tires for my lightweight Chevy Volt and say a prayer when making my way into town!

Home on the Prairie


The house is on a large amount of acreage and there is plenty of places to walk Lucky my dog

Here is Lucky and two of his brothers who also live in Fairfield.  Lucky is on the left and Tucker in the middle and Yoda on right. They are Aussie, Pomeranian, Corgi mix! Lucky will be 6 years old in Feb. He now has many acres to explore but I am sure he misses hanging with his bros as he did when I was away. 



My rental has a great wood burning stove that I can actually cook or bake on if the power goes out. Since the house is larger than I need I keep the heat low, burn the stove and stay in the great living room, kitchen, dining room space most of the time.

Since I sold most of my furniture before I left on my trip, I am functioning with borrowed futons, throw rugs and table and chairs. The stuff I kept will be delivered from Cleveland next weekend.


Dining room cum office from which I am writing to you!

What are my plans? Hard to exactly say. Right now I am working to set up my Sacred Eastern Art Business and trying to get income taxes started. After getting a grip on those issues, I hope to do some domestic travel for business and set my sights on a different location to set down roots-perhaps in Michigan or???

Comments

  1. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    And making money online using it is as easy as 1, 2, 3!

    Here's how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system explode your list and up-sell your affiliate products all for you!

    So, do you want to start making profits??

    You can test-drive the system for yourself risk free...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts