More Budapest Walking Tours of Buda Palace,

Budapest is actually two cities of Buda and Pest. Here are the photos of our exploration of the Buda Side




My daughter-in law to be Monica and myself.



Sculpture, architecture beauty everywhere! Notice the moon.


St. George the dragon killer is immortalized everywhere


For $5 this medieval falconer will pose you with his beautiful bird of prey. One of my favorite sights although I declined to take the photo being an animal rights person.






Comments

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is really the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 kilos lighter than we do.

    (By the way, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and EVERYTHING about "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    CLICK on this link to see if this brief quiz can help you decipher your true weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts