Happy Birthday Celebration-Vedic Style!

The last four days I was in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh at the ashram of the Vedic pundits that I work with.  Vedic Astrology and Vedic Yagya are ancient sciences that are still kept alive in India. Read more at my website  www.bhawnayagya.org

For the past eight years I have collaborated with a special group in Ujjain to offer authentic Vedic Astrology and Yagya Services to clients around the world. We have a group of 50 pundits led by our expert Vedic Astrologer Pt. S. Joshi. I travel to India to meet with them regularly and this time my visit with them coincided with my birthday.

Our Vedic pundit group

Our Vedic Astrologer Pt. Joshi in his office.


On the 24th, I participated in a yagya to bless my family


And on my birthday November 25th, I got some special blessings and Vedic mantra chanting from all the pundits. Showers of flower petals from all sides was a special experience. 


Later that evening we had a party with all the pundits that included a singing and music competition.

And even a happy birthday cake for me.


Yesterday I flew south to the beautiful state of Kerala in southern India. I will post about what's going on here soon!


Comments

  1. The Happy Birthday Celebration Vedic Style is so Majestic and Panoramic! Awesome! I am very delighted to see the Sight of Hindu Religious Men after Prayers!

    Beloved of God, Happy Birthday to you, Godman of The East!

    Much Gratitude that you are in our Lives,
    Samyama Flowering Tree, Airmont, NY, USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very beautiful you are, My Beloved BFF Marie! Abundant Blessings Inspired from Above!
    Happy Birthday, Beloved of God!
    Much Love To The Infinite,
    Samyama Flowering Tree

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment