Incredible Views Yesterday

I think the monsoon season is coming a little early this year. It has been raining quite a bit. Yesterday twice. There is a nearby hill that I love to frequent. After the rain, the Himalayas come out of the clouds and there are some great views. On those occasions, I wonder how I will be able to leave this place!

Here is the rainbow that appeared after the light shower yesterday afternoon. In Hindi, the name for raindow is Indra Dhanush or Indra's Bow (God of the Sky's Bow). Even though I could not capture it in the photo, all seven colors of the rainbow were visible: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.



Himalayas make a bold statement after the rain subsides



Turn around and there is another breathtaking view- this time the setting sun


Comments

  1. Beloved BFF Marie, You are Divinity Incarnate! I just adore the Sight of these pictures!
    Your photo fills my heart with Great Respect and Great Love, My Revered Lady!

    Much Love in The Infinite,
    Namaste and Pranam,
    Samyama

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts