Reasonable Ayurveda Treatments Here in Pokhara, Nepal

I just finishes with three days treatment at a great Ayurvedic Clinic- here in Pokhara, Nepal. It is just a 10 minute walk from my apartment so when I need a "tune-up", I schedule a few days of treatments.

AyurVeda is the natural, indigenous health care system of the East. Ayurveda is a non-invasive, no side effect , prevention oriented system of health care. The treatments here in Pokhara are very professional and at a fraction of the cost of similar clinics in the US.

Here is my technician Meena giving me a divine head massage. The head massage was followed by a two-person scrubbing massage with oils and herbal powders! So relaxing and cleansing. If you are interested in learning more about coming here for treatment contact me at bpkendra@gmail.com or marie.viglas@gmail.com


Here are some photos of the facility. You can stay in residence for 3- 28 day treatment program or stay in your own choice of accommodations like I do.






Comments

Popular Posts