Ok ok I am a little obsessed --I admit

Ok I admit, I am just like a proud parent who can't resist showing the latest photos of my firstborn. Here are the views from yesterday and today. We had torrential rain showers all day. When the sky cleared we were reminded that the Himalayan range is only 30K (18 miles) away.

 Last night: the layers of clouds, hills, mist and mountains were breathtaking. 


This morning: More mist covers the village of Garud below us but the mountains are crystal-clear:

My new neighbor and I pose for a dress-up photo. She and her husband and daughter are here for ten days of rest and meditation:


Yesterday, my little kitty friend chose the biggest pile of blankets for her nap- definitely queen of the ashram!

Comments

  1. Love all of it! Thank you for making it possible for us to come along on your journey. Love, Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment